If you are questioning whether your use of drugs and/or alcohol may be substance abuse, there is support. Here at Catholic Family Services of Simcoe County we offer non-judgmental counselling support to help empower you to make positive changes in your life. Our services include, but are not limited to, creating a treatment plan, identifying motivational factors, helping build self-esteem, managing anxiety and/or depression, overcoming feelings of helplessness and/or loneliness, and reaching out for community support. There is help available.
What Are The Signs of Addiction:
Sign of addiction offten include:
- Increased neglect of responsibilities
- Using substances under dangerous and/or isolated conditions
- Suffering legal consequences
- Increased relationship difficulties
- Noticing increased drug and/or alcohol tolerance
- Can no longer manage substance use
- Financial difficulties due to substance use
- Continuing to use substances despite knowing it’s hurting you.If you are interested in our individual drug & alcohol counselling programs please contact us at (705) 726.2503, or toll free at (888) 726.2503, or by clicking here.